The tools and processes to automate 8 areas of your aesthetics practice. Bookings, Reminders, Reviews, Marketing, Payments, Reception, Aftercare, and GDPR Consent.
- Module 1, you are going to learn how to setup a super simple way for patients to book consultations, and other treatments / appointments with you online. The system will be synchronized with your calendar, so it will know what slots are available. It will be integrated into your website, and linked to from your Social Media.
- Module 2, we will get you setup with a fantastic platform for taking credit card payments online. The setup is simple, and allows you to create payments for products, treatments, and even consultations and suscriptions.
- Module 3, we will cover Reminders. You will learn how to setup and automate calendar invitations, email reminders and text message reminders.
- Module 4, we will automate your requests for Reviews. As you will have seen in my GoogleJuice course, Reviews are absolutely critical for your online reputation, so here we will create super simple guides for your patients to follow, and automatically ask them to leave a review after their visit with you.
- Module 5, we will talk about automating your marketing activity. From Social Media posting, to requesting referrals, to automatically adding new patients to your email marketing list.
- Module 6 will show you how to automatically send after care information, information packs or regular informative guides to skincare etc.
- Module 7 is about Consent and GDPR. How can you capture consent for Marketing, Photography, Storing of personal details, and of course – consent for the treatment.
- Module 8 will teach you how to automatically handle those initial basic questions from potential patients. To help you qualify prospects OUT as well as IN, by creating automated answers to simple questions in Facebook Messenger.